By Ellen Jayne | There is an oxymoron within us all that assumes position as we determine our goals. This is when the battle between self-belief and self-doubt comes alive.Omitting Our Omnipresent Oxymoron — Pointless Overthinking
Raise your hand if you’ve ever felt any of these feelings:
- I am confident in my decisions when I don’t doubt myself
- I believe in myself when I don’t feel insecure
- I am logical when I’m not irrational
- I am mentally strong when I don’t feel weak
- I am motivated when I’m not lazy
You’re not alone. I call these “oxymoronic feelings” and you can use them to your benefit. Click the link to visit my full article!